The CHALLENGE

THE CHALLENGE



1. 7 hrs. of sleep (not necessarily consecutive - naps count too!)


2. 48 oz. of water

3. 30 minutes of exercise (not necessarily consecutive)

4. 2 servings of veggies/ 2 servings of fruit

5. No soda or other unhealthy drinks (high sugar juices)or sweets (desserts, pastries, or sugary snacks)

6. No bad fast food (anything fried) or unhealthy snacks (ex: potato chips)

7. No eating after dinner/8:00pm

8. 15 min. of scripture reading (or spiritual text if you don't do scripture)

9. One journal entry (any length)

10. Express sincere appreciation or praise to a loved one or friend.




Friday, August 20, 2010

Michele says......

When I saw the last post about "adding songs to the playlist", I figured it was posted by one of our youngest competitors. Lo and behold, it was my friend, Marianne, and she's old like me!!!! I'm still laughing.....I had no idea she knew this type of music. I love it! I'll see what I can do Marianne to make you happy!!!! The Killers??????? Buahhhh!!

2 comments: