The CHALLENGE

THE CHALLENGE



1. 7 hrs. of sleep (not necessarily consecutive - naps count too!)


2. 48 oz. of water

3. 30 minutes of exercise (not necessarily consecutive)

4. 2 servings of veggies/ 2 servings of fruit

5. No soda or other unhealthy drinks (high sugar juices)or sweets (desserts, pastries, or sugary snacks)

6. No bad fast food (anything fried) or unhealthy snacks (ex: potato chips)

7. No eating after dinner/8:00pm

8. 15 min. of scripture reading (or spiritual text if you don't do scripture)

9. One journal entry (any length)

10. Express sincere appreciation or praise to a loved one or friend.




Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Michele Anderson said......

OK.....did great the first day up until approx. 2:00 p.m.. No sugar, no caffeine, a little grumpy! I got sooooo grumpy that the only point I couldnt' take for the day was the "Sincere appreciation" one, seriously?! I couldn't think of anything nice to say to the dog let alone my hubby. Today's a new day!

3 comments:

  1. Ok...post menapausal Michele. This question is for you. How in the world do you get 7 hours of sleep? I can get 6 but that other hour is up going to the bathroom then trying to get back to sleep.
    I've already used my freebie on the sleep portion of this challenge.
    Doesn't help that I get up at 6:00 to go walking. No sleeping in.
    Yuk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOrry your day was so hard. I think that I am realizing that my addiction to soda is really more about rital than the actual soda. So in that respect, my day was uncomfortable because I missed my coke "times".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete