The CHALLENGE

THE CHALLENGE



1. 7 hrs. of sleep (not necessarily consecutive - naps count too!)


2. 48 oz. of water

3. 30 minutes of exercise (not necessarily consecutive)

4. 2 servings of veggies/ 2 servings of fruit

5. No soda or other unhealthy drinks (high sugar juices)or sweets (desserts, pastries, or sugary snacks)

6. No bad fast food (anything fried) or unhealthy snacks (ex: potato chips)

7. No eating after dinner/8:00pm

8. 15 min. of scripture reading (or spiritual text if you don't do scripture)

9. One journal entry (any length)

10. Express sincere appreciation or praise to a loved one or friend.




Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kellie F....night-time hungries

My husband will be out of town for the next five weeks (he comes home on weekends) so that means very late nights for me. My anxiety is VERY high when he is gone, and this means going to bed very late...and I am so hungry!! AHHHHH! Water does help a bit and so does reading scriptures and a long, hot bath.
Tracy B and I were talking about being hungry and she says she likes the feeling, and I can understand that to a certain point.
Anyhow, thats my current struggle, nighttime.

2 comments:

  1. I know this is an old lady activity, but I started crocheting an afghan. It keeps my hands and mind busy. The night time eating has actually been the easiest thing for me. That was a HUGE surprise because the husband likes to break out he snacks after the kids are in bed. For inspiration, google attic 24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I totally want to learn to crochet...ita finding time to have someone teach me. I will check out the sight for fun though.

    ReplyDelete