The CHALLENGE

THE CHALLENGE



1. 7 hrs. of sleep (not necessarily consecutive - naps count too!)


2. 48 oz. of water

3. 30 minutes of exercise (not necessarily consecutive)

4. 2 servings of veggies/ 2 servings of fruit

5. No soda or other unhealthy drinks (high sugar juices)or sweets (desserts, pastries, or sugary snacks)

6. No bad fast food (anything fried) or unhealthy snacks (ex: potato chips)

7. No eating after dinner/8:00pm

8. 15 min. of scripture reading (or spiritual text if you don't do scripture)

9. One journal entry (any length)

10. Express sincere appreciation or praise to a loved one or friend.




Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kierstin says...

Someone asked if anyone is losing weight. I have been working out for 3 months now but I was doing workouts where I am gaining muscle. I have been completely committed to my workouts... not so much to my eating though. The wellness challenge is pretty easy since I do most of that anyways. The hardest thing for me is the no sugar. I love Hot tamales and Reese's and those little sweets to have after lunch. So I have been craving it like crazy. Before the wellness challenge I had lost 12 pounds and 2 inches in my belly. Just within the first week of the WC, I lost 3 more pounds and another inch. My goal when I started working out 3 months ago was to lose 15 pounds. I DID IT!!! So on to another goal. I still would like to lose a few more inches and get rid of my sugar cravings. I'm sure this WC will help. Thanks for letting me be a part of this!

1 comment:

  1. Kiersten......you are one of the sweetest gal's I know. I am glad you are a part of this challenge and doing so well.

    ReplyDelete