The CHALLENGE

THE CHALLENGE



1. 7 hrs. of sleep (not necessarily consecutive - naps count too!)


2. 48 oz. of water

3. 30 minutes of exercise (not necessarily consecutive)

4. 2 servings of veggies/ 2 servings of fruit

5. No soda or other unhealthy drinks (high sugar juices)or sweets (desserts, pastries, or sugary snacks)

6. No bad fast food (anything fried) or unhealthy snacks (ex: potato chips)

7. No eating after dinner/8:00pm

8. 15 min. of scripture reading (or spiritual text if you don't do scripture)

9. One journal entry (any length)

10. Express sincere appreciation or praise to a loved one or friend.




Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hanging on By My Fingernails- Andrea

This week seems to be more difficult than last. Maybe the initial excitement has worn off? Plus, my allergies have gotten crazy, and I'm now questioning if I don't have a cold on top of it. So the idea of eating vegetables has made me gag (I like veggies, just not when I feel yucky). I used my freebie for veggies on Tuesday, so last night I forced myself to choke down a portion of carrots and cucumbers just so I can count the point for the week. I'm thinking today I'll have to use one of my sick days...

On a positive note, I'm no longer dreaming about chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. I am with you! This week has been horrible. I have had some sugar each day and yesterday I lost out on 4 points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that your allergies are so dumb! Hang in there friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ragweed season. I know, I'm allergic to something 10 months out of the year. Zyrtec-D is the best (they have a generic at Wal-mart), neti-pot saves my life and if you can get a perscription to nasonex this will help, too.
    Sorry for your allergies.

    ReplyDelete