The CHALLENGE

THE CHALLENGE



1. 7 hrs. of sleep (not necessarily consecutive - naps count too!)


2. 48 oz. of water

3. 30 minutes of exercise (not necessarily consecutive)

4. 2 servings of veggies/ 2 servings of fruit

5. No soda or other unhealthy drinks (high sugar juices)or sweets (desserts, pastries, or sugary snacks)

6. No bad fast food (anything fried) or unhealthy snacks (ex: potato chips)

7. No eating after dinner/8:00pm

8. 15 min. of scripture reading (or spiritual text if you don't do scripture)

9. One journal entry (any length)

10. Express sincere appreciation or praise to a loved one or friend.




Monday, August 16, 2010

Couple things for week TWO

First of all...CONGRATULATIONS on an awesome first week every one! We're off to a GREAT start!

I have received some emails with points for the week. I have posted them for you on the blog in the manner that they should be posted by you here every week. My mom and I will then go through the posts and add them to your total points next to your pictures on the left sidebar. If you still have not received the invitation to author on this blog so that you can post these yourselves, please email me again at www.thehutchingsfive@gmail.com. I have resent some of the ones that had not been responded to, so make sure you look in your Inbox or Junk box to make sure the email is not there. It will be coming from Blogger.

Also, if you are able to get to the spreadsheet, I HIGHLY recommend just printing the spreadsheet 11 times and changing the week dates so that you have enough to last the entire challenge. It has been acting up and I will try and make one that I can email to everyone this week.

Lastly, thanks for all the tips and recipes that you have been posting. They are fabulous!

I have one tip for any of you who have not yet printed a spreadsheet. My printer is down, so instead what I did, was got a cheap blank journal just for this challenge. On the very first page, I listed all the challenge points and for my journal entries every day, I post my points on each page and then have my total for the end of the week. It has helped me to see it in my journal and helped since I have been unable to print anything for two weeks! Also, an idea for journaling would be to right a short summary of a scripture verse or chapter you read that night, or do a gratitude journal where you right down three-five things you are grateful for every day.

Have a super fabulous week ya'll!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment