The CHALLENGE

THE CHALLENGE



1. 7 hrs. of sleep (not necessarily consecutive - naps count too!)


2. 48 oz. of water

3. 30 minutes of exercise (not necessarily consecutive)

4. 2 servings of veggies/ 2 servings of fruit

5. No soda or other unhealthy drinks (high sugar juices)or sweets (desserts, pastries, or sugary snacks)

6. No bad fast food (anything fried) or unhealthy snacks (ex: potato chips)

7. No eating after dinner/8:00pm

8. 15 min. of scripture reading (or spiritual text if you don't do scripture)

9. One journal entry (any length)

10. Express sincere appreciation or praise to a loved one or friend.




Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Michele says....

Uh oh.....we're dropping like flies! Hang in there gang!! 5 wks in and only 7 more to go. My fear is what will I do when this challenge is over? At least now when I make a few not so good choices I'm well aware and try not to sabbotage the rest of my day. After the challenge......will it be a free-for-all?! Hopefully 7 more wks. will have given me more good habit forming time!!!

2 comments:

  1. There is no way I am quitting. It may have been a tough week, but that's what I get for going to a family reunion and camping. I am noticing a big change from this challenge. Since I have gotten rid of the sugar, I am losing weight a lot quicker. I have gotten back in the habit of writing in my journal. I am just feeling better about myself. I'm not going to quit. I'm going all the way and working on getting a perfect week. Thanks again for letting me be a part of this.

    ReplyDelete