The CHALLENGE

THE CHALLENGE



1. 7 hrs. of sleep (not necessarily consecutive - naps count too!)


2. 48 oz. of water

3. 30 minutes of exercise (not necessarily consecutive)

4. 2 servings of veggies/ 2 servings of fruit

5. No soda or other unhealthy drinks (high sugar juices)or sweets (desserts, pastries, or sugary snacks)

6. No bad fast food (anything fried) or unhealthy snacks (ex: potato chips)

7. No eating after dinner/8:00pm

8. 15 min. of scripture reading (or spiritual text if you don't do scripture)

9. One journal entry (any length)

10. Express sincere appreciation or praise to a loved one or friend.




Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kellie...I am done being a wellness challenge loser

Too many excuses, and too much time lost. I am renewing myself to try and start over. It is official because its in TYPE on this BLOG!
So here is my pledge....
I, Kellie, will avoid Cheetos in all forms, regular and baked. I hereby promise that I will NOT justify bad behavior because I am in pre, post or in active menstruation. I will post points, good or bad, and be accountable.
The end.

1 comment: