The CHALLENGE

THE CHALLENGE



1. 7 hrs. of sleep (not necessarily consecutive - naps count too!)


2. 48 oz. of water

3. 30 minutes of exercise (not necessarily consecutive)

4. 2 servings of veggies/ 2 servings of fruit

5. No soda or other unhealthy drinks (high sugar juices)or sweets (desserts, pastries, or sugary snacks)

6. No bad fast food (anything fried) or unhealthy snacks (ex: potato chips)

7. No eating after dinner/8:00pm

8. 15 min. of scripture reading (or spiritual text if you don't do scripture)

9. One journal entry (any length)

10. Express sincere appreciation or praise to a loved one or friend.




Thursday, September 2, 2010

Michele says.....

Who started this stupid challenge, anyways? Just did "Yoga Buns" DVD. Am I insane? My body doesn't bend like Gumby - what was I thinking? Actually, it does feel good when all is said and done. If I exercise first thing in the morning I feel like my day will go much better. If I put it off, I'm thinking about it all day and don't make as many wise choices. So, today, I'm with Nan - perfect "12"!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Gumby how's it going? I need to try that DVD I think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele this experience is a good example of how many people will follow you to "hell" if necessary.
    Look at the crowd you've surrounded yourself with.
    That's a pretty good accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I was just marking off my chart. That last comment I made, is that considered "sincere praise"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take it Morrie.......you check it!!!

    ReplyDelete